Hello, I'm Jonathan Coates, aka SquidDev. I'm currently a student at the University of Edinburgh studying Computer Science, though I mess around with other things in my free time. I work on all sorts of projects, with a strong focus on compilers, ComputerCraft, and reinventing the wheel.
I'm really sorry, I don't normally have anything to say, so this section is a little quiet. I've written a couple of silly things though:
- The Amulet backend (Aug 30, 2019)
- Tweaking the internals of CC: Tweaked (Mar 8, 2019)
- Debugging CC:T thread saturation (Nov 24, 2018)
- Lag hunting and ComputerCraft (May 15, 2018)
- Autocrafting is NP-hard (Jan 26, 2018)